We are located in the third largest city in Missouri, Springfield and we love to have visitors!
If you would like to visit or bring your family to come meet us and the pups, please reach out so we can make arrangements! You can make a weekend of it by exploring some of the fun activities the Ozarks bring to the table!
We have so many things to do!
- Did you know Bass Pro started right here in Springfield? Well, they’ve developed the 7 Wonders of the Ozarks and I highly suggest you try Wonders of Wildlife, Top of the Rock and Big Cedar!
- We have numerous parks, running trails and hiking spots. If this peaks your interest, let me know and I’ll help direct you to the trail that fits your needs most!
- The same offer is extended toward food. We have SO MANY options when it comes to good quality and unique food! Let me know what you are into and I’ll give you some suggestions!
- We have one of the top 14 farmers markets in the nation. Check the website before making plans as weekday hours change but they are open every Saturday!
- If you come on a Thursday you will want to participate in Millsap Farm’s Brick Oven Pizza Night. You’ll be supporting a local farmer and having an experience you and your family will certainly enjoy!
- If you are visiting in the summer, we are about 30-45 minutes away from Table Rock Lake. Rent a boat and soak up the sun!
- Good old Branson, Mo is about 30 minutes away from us. They are home to the famous theme park, Silver Dollar City.
You might enjoy your time so much that you decided to move your family here. Hey, we wouldn’t mind that at all!
We look forward to meeting you!